Printing Preferences

I having a problem at the moment with my printing preferences - everytime I
try to select it a message comes up saying "Printers - Operation could not be
completed." can anyone tell me how to fix this???

Byte

Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>rightclick your printer
and click Printing Preferences. If that does not work, than either your
printer is not installed properly or some files are corrupt. Then recommend
you reinstall the printer.

"Grub695" wrote:

> I having a problem at the moment with my printing preferences - everytime I
> try to select it a message comes up saying "Printers - Operation could not be
> completed." can anyone tell me how to fix this???

Is your print spooler running?
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Grub695" <Grub695@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I having a problem at the moment with my printing preferences - everytime I
> try to select it a message comes up saying "Printers - Operation could not
> be
> completed." can anyone tell me how to fix this???

yeah the it runs, I just can't get into my printing preferences, to change
the setup of the printer, I think it must be corrupt.