Printers unavailable since upgrading to XP SP2

Since upgrading to XP SP2 / Office 2003 / Windows 2000, intermittent problems
with workstaions "unable to connect to network printers". Often users are
experiencing that they can print OK after logon but later in the session they
find that printers are unavailable with the message "waiting to connect
printer". Manually deleting and then adding the printers resolves the
problem until another logon seesion is commenced. Prior to the XP SP2
upgrade we never experienced this problem
--
Stephen (MCSE)

See:
Cari (MS-MVP)