Printing from the Internet problem

Hello;

I am using an HP LaserJet 5MP printer, with my machine, to print articles
from the Internet. Sometimes text on the right hand side of the page does
not print. The only way I found to solve this is to change the printer
setting from 'Portrait' to 'Landscape' printing. Does anyone have a more
elegant solution? My solution is tacky, to say the least.
Thanks for your help.

Melvin

Byte

Check your printer Properties under the Control Panel/Printers and faxes
for margin settings.

"melvin cotterill" wrote:

> Hello;
>
> I am using an HP LaserJet 5MP printer, with my machine, to print articles
> from the Internet. Sometimes text on the right hand side of the page does
> not print. The only way I found to solve this is to change the printer
> setting from 'Portrait' to 'Landscape' printing. Does anyone have a more
> elegant solution? My solution is tacky, to say the least.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Melvin

Hello;
I should have mentioned that I did try altering the margin settings. This
did not help at all. If I examine the document using 'Print View' setting
you can see the part that will not be printed. It is about 4 columns. Thanks
for your response. It is appreciated. I have also done a Google search to no
avail. HP has been no help either.
Melvin