Perplexing Fax

I installed faxing sucessfully,and it works perfectly.....untill I
reboot.Then the fax console won,t let me configure or anything.If I uninstall
it and reinstall again it works untill the next boot or startup.How can I
capture it to stay with me ?
1 answer Last reply
More about perplexing

    Most likely you can't. Windows XP Fax is a very feeble program.
    Read on:
    http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835142
    ------
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Ren wrote:
    > I installed faxing sucessfully,and it works perfectly.....untill I
    > reboot.Then the fax console won,t let me configure or anything.If I uninstall
    > it and reinstall again it works untill the next boot or startup.How can I
    > capture it to stay with me ?

Fax Configuration Microsoft Windows XP