Perplexing Fax

April 9, 2005 3:51:01 PM

I installed faxing sucessfully,and it works perfectly.....untill I
reboot.Then the fax console won,t let me configure or anything.If I uninstall
it and reinstall again it works untill the next boot or startup.How can I
capture it to stay with me ?

More about : perplexing fax

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 11:07:59 PM

Most likely you can't. Windows XP Fax is a very feeble program.
Read on:
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/FAQFAX.htm#_Toc88835142
------
Russ Valentine