Fax console simply crashes when I double click a message to view it onscreen.

If I chose to print a hard copy, it prints, but the fax pages do not match
the pages of my printer. The page continues on a second sheet, which is not
a problem EXCEPT I lose a line or two at the page break. What can I do to
print the entire fax correctly?

Again, I can view the faxes onscreen.

Please help!

Sorry but frustration does this to me! I meant to emphasize that I can NOT
see the fax onscreen.

"Jarolalo" wrote:

> Fax console simply crashes when I double click a message to view it onscreen.
>
> If I chose to print a hard copy, it prints, but the fax pages do not match
> the pages of my printer. The page continues on a second sheet, which is not
> a problem EXCEPT I lose a line or two at the page break. What can I do to
> print the entire fax correctly?
>
> Again, I can view the faxes onscreen.
>
> Please help!

Reconcile your first and last statements.
State the file association for TIF files.
State the steps that produced this behavior.
Provide any error mesages.
------
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]