Print Follow page

Every time I print, a page follows that states all the info about the page I
just printed: the # of characters, time of editing, #of pages, who printed
and when...
I don't know how or when it started doing this, but it wastes my ink and I
don't know how to stop it.
Please help.

Byte

Provide more info such as what app you are using, etc.
Have you checked your printer setup? Go to:
Start>Control Panel>Printers and faxes

"Lexi" wrote:

> Every time I print, a page follows that states all the info about the page I
> just printed: the # of characters, time of editing, #of pages, who printed
> and when...
> I don't know how or when it started doing this, but it wastes my ink and I
> don't know how to stop it.
> Please help.

I have looked through the printing preferences numerous times and have found
nothing relating to the problem. If you know of this problem or how to fix
it please notify me.
-Lexi