  • Printers
  • Windows XP
  • HP Printers
April 11, 2005 12:38:02 PM

Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color on
documents with multiple colors.

More about : printer printing color pages

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 9:58:10 PM

Dirty print head. Run cleaning cycle.

"Tigerfan" <Tigerfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
> pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
> replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color
> on
> documents with multiple colors.
April 13, 2005 12:03:04 PM

Contact HP tech support. They will furnish instructions on how to adjust
color balance.

"Tigerfan" wrote:

> Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
> pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
> replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color on
> documents with multiple colors.
December 17, 2011 5:23:55 PM

According to me The printer starts printing color for the light blue,The page. I changed the color of ink, because I think it is empty. AfterReplace it, I still get the same color blue. It will not print color
Documents with a variety of colors.
!