Printer not printing color on pages

Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color on
documents with multiple colors.
3 answers Last reply
More about printer printing color pages

    Dirty print head. Run cleaning cycle.

    "Tigerfan" <Tigerfan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
    > pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
    > replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color
    > on
    > documents with multiple colors.

    Contact HP tech support. They will furnish instructions on how to adjust
    color balance.

    "Tigerfan" wrote:

    > Have a 812C HP printer. Printer started printing color as light blue on
    > pages. I changed color cartridge since I thought it was empty. After
    > replacing it I still get the same blue for color. It will not print color on
    > documents with multiple colors.
  3. According to me The printer starts printing color for the light blue,The page. I changed the color of ink, because I think it is empty. AfterReplace it, I still get the same color blue. It will not print color
    Documents with a variety of colors.

Microsoft Printers Windows XP HP Printers