My XP does not have the FAX under communications please he..

April 12, 2005 10:52:11 AM

Aloha I am needing to find out HOW and WHERE to get the Microsoft FAX
programme that from what I see is SUPPOSED to be in Communications.
I do not show the FAX there at all. It is on my laptop but I can't find the
files to transfer it to my desk top, and I don't think that will work
anyway. It needs
to be properly installed. Where can I download it please???
Thank you so much. I need to fax.
It should have the FAX CONSOLE , THE FAX COVER PAGE EDITOR,
and SEND A FAX that will show up the FAX when I use the print and the
Photo Printing Wizard comes up. It does not give me the option in the "What
printer do you want to use" for the FAX.
How can I get this on my desk top computer???

I'd appreciate any help I can get in this matter, as I really do not want to
have
to reformat my whole HD and have to put ALL my programmes back on.
IT takes me WEEKS!
I have a NEW computer. But I think I accidentally deleted something as I
said
no FAX under Start Programme Files Accessories Communications. The other
6 options are there, that are also on my laptop which are supposed to be
there.
JUST the FAX one is missing.
Please tell me how to get it back where to download it or what to do.
THANK YOU,
Antoinette

More about : fax communications

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 10:52:12 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306550

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Antoinette" <islandantoinette@hawaii.rr.com> wrote in message
> Aloha I am needing to find out HOW and WHERE to get the Microsoft FAX
> programme that from what I see is SUPPOSED to be in Communications.
> I do not show the FAX there at all. It is on my laptop but I can't find
> the
> files to transfer it to my desk top, and I don't think that will work
> anyway. It needs
> to be properly installed. Where can I download it please???
> Thank you so much. I need to fax.
> It should have the FAX CONSOLE , THE FAX COVER PAGE EDITOR,
> and SEND A FAX that will show up the FAX when I use the print and the
> Photo Printing Wizard comes up. It does not give me the option in the
> "What
> printer do you want to use" for the FAX.
> How can I get this on my desk top computer???
>
> I'd appreciate any help I can get in this matter, as I really do not want
> to have
> to reformat my whole HD and have to put ALL my programmes back on.
> IT takes me WEEKS!
> I have a NEW computer. But I think I accidentally deleted something as I
> said
> no FAX under Start Programme Files Accessories Communications. The other
> 6 options are there, that are also on my laptop which are supposed to be
> there.
> JUST the FAX one is missing.
> Please tell me how to get it back where to download it or what to do.
> THANK YOU,
> Antoinette

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 10:24:15 PM

PERFECT THANK YOU THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED !

!