How to Disable Cover Page

Whenever I print to Fax using Word, Excel or any other application, I have to
manually uncheck the Cover Page option. Is there a way to permanently
disable Cover Page option.
--
Tariq

Ideally, if there is a page to be sent then the cover page option is
unchecked by default in Send Fax Wizard. Only when there is no page then the
cover page option is checked.

Is this a local fax printer or a shared fax printer?

---

Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only.

"Tariq Changgez" <TariqChanggez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I print to Fax using Word, Excel or any other application, I have
> manually uncheck the Cover Page option. Is there a way to permanently
> disable Cover Page option.
> --
> Tariq

The last mail was incomplete. Pressed Alt+S by mistake.

Actually, it is suppose to remember the last selected setting. If still it
doesnt work then you can set the value of the registry key.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Fax\UserInfo\CoverPageFile to empty
string.

---