need Rez on Errolisi Marr

I came back to EQ after 4 years for the veteran awards but got trained on
Errolisi Marr, Rathe Mountains and lost a level to 53.

Need a rez but don't have any friends left on server :(

Experience timer is down to 25 minutes so it might be too tough to log on
and get help.

If you are kind enough to help me then use MSN messenger to
matsqqqq@hotmail.com

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <R44ze.125$jA4.81@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
> I came back to EQ after 4 years for the veteran awards but got trained on
> Errolisi Marr, Rathe Mountains and lost a level to 53.
>
> Need a rez but don't have any friends left on server :(
>
> Experience timer is down to 25 minutes so it might be too tough to log on
> and get help.
>
> If you are kind enough to help me then use MSN messenger to
> matsqqqq@hotmail.com

Dude, eat the death and get on with your life already.

Xiphos

42 wrote:
> In article <JLeze.150$jA4.65@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
> > No, didn't have that one but Monzee, cleric of Erollisi Marr, helped me out,
> > many thanks to you :eek:)
>
> And thanks to you a new phenomena!
>
> How long before someone starts /oocing for KEI here?

Oh, man, my KEI ran out just last night!

Any KEI?!/!?1?!
--
Xiphos - Kidding, please don't hurt me...

Im gonna need pet toys about 10pm est tonight; ill be on bristlebane
server by the OT stone.

just kidding too

42 <nospam@nospam.com> writes:
> In article <R44ze.125$jA4.81@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
> > I came back to EQ after 4 years for the veteran awards but got trained on
> > Errolisi Marr, Rathe Mountains and lost a level to 53.
> >
> > Need a rez but don't have any friends left on server :(
>
> Dude, eat the death and get on with your life already.

Or, since he mentioned the veteran rewards, why doesn't he use the
one that gives you 100% rez on all rezzable corpses? (Assuming his
account has enough years on it that he has that one.)

-- Don.

-- Sukrasisx, Monk 56 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
-- Terrwini, Druid 52 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
-- Teviron, Knight 20 on E. Marr

"Don Woods" <don-ns@iCynic.com> skrev i meddelandet
> 42 <nospam@nospam.com> writes:
>> In article <R44ze.125$jA4.81@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
>> > I came back to EQ after 4 years for the veteran awards but got trained
>> > on
>> > Errolisi Marr, Rathe Mountains and lost a level to 53.
>> >
>> > Need a rez but don't have any friends left on server :(
>>
>> Dude, eat the death and get on with your life already.
>
> Or, since he mentioned the veteran rewards, why doesn't he use the
> one that gives you 100% rez on all rezzable corpses? (Assuming his
> account has enough years on it that he has that one.)
>
> -- Don.

> -- See the a.g.e/EQ1 FAQ at http://www.iCynic.com/~don/EQ/age.faq.htm
> --
> -- Sukrasisx, Monk 56 on E. Marr Note: If you reply by mail,
> -- Terrwini, Druid 52 on E. Marr I'll get to it sooner if you
> -- Wizbeau, Wizard 36 on E. Marr remove the "hyphen n s"
> -- Teviron, Knight 20 on E. Marr

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:39:03 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>How long before someone starts /oocing for KEI here?

/ooc KEI plz for my 69 monk!

=)

On 7 Jul 2005 13:27:14 -0700, "Xiphos" <xiphos@rahul.net> wrote:

>42 wrote:
>> In article <JLeze.150$jA4.65@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
>> > No, didn't have that one but Monzee, cleric of Erollisi Marr, helped me out,
>> > many thanks to you :eek:)
>>
>> And thanks to you a new phenomena!
>>
>> How long before someone starts /oocing for KEI here?
>
>Oh, man, my KEI ran out just last night!
>
>Any KEI?!/!?1?!

I'll reactivate my account and get a Station Pass and transfer my 66
chanter, what server are you on?

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:39:03 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>In article <JLeze.150$jA4.65@amstwist00>, matsqq@hotmail.com says...
>> No, didn't have that one but Monzee, cleric of Erollisi Marr, helped me out,
>> many thanks to you :eek:)
>
>And thanks to you a new phenomena!
>
>How long before someone starts /oocing for KEI here?

Lets make this thread sticky.

Meldur

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:40:09 +0200, Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote:
>Lets make this thread sticky.

Goddamn, that's funny.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <hv35d1l6e2820k8qkgu9p8lcsb8p844fu6@4ax.com>,
seeq@nospam.co.uk says...
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:40:09 +0200, Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote:
> >Lets make this thread sticky.
>
> Goddamn, that's funny.

/bump

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:11:56 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>In article <hv35d1l6e2820k8qkgu9p8lcsb8p844fu6@4ax.com>,
>seeq@nospam.co.uk says...
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:40:09 +0200, Meldur <Meldur@t-online.de> wrote:
>> >Lets make this thread sticky.
>>
>> Goddamn, that's funny.
>>

>/bump

Stop it. You're killing me.

{{grin}}

Maybe you will need a rez too then ? :eek:)

42 wrote:

> /bump

Just padding my post count total.

+1

--

Annie

"Annie Benson Lennaman" <teapray@real.people.only.yahoo.com> wrote in message

> 42 wrote:
>
> > /bump
>
> Just padding my post count total.
>
> +1
>
> --
>
> Annie

Mods ban her plz.

--
Davian / Dearic (With obligatory sig 5 times bigger than the post.)

"We need a new Mario game, where you rescue the princess in the first ten
minutes, and for the rest of the game you try and push down that sick feeling
in your stomach that she's "damaged goods"... When Peach asks you, in the
quiet of her mushroom castle bedroom "do you still love me?" you pretend to be
asleep. You press the A button rhythmically, to control your breath, keep it
even." - Joey Comeau on increased realism in gaming.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:12:31 -0500, Annie Benson Lennaman
<teapray@real.people.only.yahoo.com> wrote:

>42 wrote:
>
>> /bump
>
> Just padding my post count total.
>
>+1

In that case

SPAM +1

:)

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:52:33 -0400, "Davian" <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote:

>Mods ban her plz.

Dude, she *is* the mod. And that means she's got your forum password stored in clear text
on her server, so I hope you didn't use the same password for your banking site :>

+1 to me.