Epson C 42 ux driver!!!

hey guys i recently got my computer wiped, but lost my printer cd, it is
a Epson stylus C42UX. i tried downloading drivers from epsons websites
but i just get a msg " error-page cannot be displayed" when tryin to
download the actual file. i tried other websites but they were
hopeless!!

Any help wud b much appreciated!!

--
buffy2k5

Direct link to the download file:
ftp://ftp.epson.com/drivers/epson10386.exe
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"buffy2k5" <buffy2k5.1npjpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> hey guys i recently got my computer wiped, but lost my printer cd, it is
> a Epson stylus C42UX. i tried downloading drivers from epsons websites
> but i just get a msg " error-page cannot be displayed" when tryin to
> download the actual file. i tried other websites but they were
> hopeless!!
>
> Any help wud b much appreciated!!
>

> --
> buffy2k5

ZEE

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2003

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Direct link to the download file:
> ftp://ftp.epson.com/drivers/epson10386.exe
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "buffy2k5" <buffy2k5.1npjpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
> >
> > hey guys i recently got my computer wiped, but lost my printer cd, it is
> > a Epson stylus C42UX. i tried downloading drivers from epsons websites
> > but i just get a msg " error-page cannot be displayed" when tryin to
> > download the actual file. i tried other websites but they were
> > hopeless!!
> >
> > Any help wud b much appreciated!!
> >

> > --
> > buffy2k5
> >

> I downloaded your driver file but it says isumfing adout a 16bit subsystem what does this mean
plz help

Zee

The driver is located here..

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14403&prodoid=21643927&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows

Driver v 5.4b for XP

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Zee" <Zee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Direct link to the download file:
>> ftp://ftp.epson.com/drivers/epson10386.exe
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> Printing & Imaging
>>
>> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>>
>> "buffy2k5" <buffy2k5.1npjpo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > hey guys i recently got my computer wiped, but lost my printer cd, it
>> > is
>> > a Epson stylus C42UX. i tried downloading drivers from epsons websites
>> > but i just get a msg " error-page cannot be displayed" when tryin to
>> > download the actual file. i tried other websites but they were
>> > hopeless!!
>> >
>> > Any help wud b much appreciated!!
>> >

>> > --
>> > buffy2k5
>> >

>> I downloaded your driver file but it says isumfing adout a 16bit
>> subsystem what does this mean
> plz help

It means you've lost a system file

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767