Event ID: 26
Date: 04/18/2005
Time: 4:05:19 PM
User: N/A
Computer: WSC1
Application popup: printmig.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x77c43da4" referenced memory at "0x010e6000". The memory could not be
"written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

What could be causing this

Are there separator pages enabled for the printers? I have seen printmig
fail when the separator pages where configured in a location other than
\windows\system32

"Tim_S" wrote:

> I have been trying to install printers from one xp machine to another (all
> local) Printmig gives this error when finishing
>
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: Application Popup
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 26
> Date: 04/18/2005
> Time: 4:05:19 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: WSC1
> Application popup: printmig.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
> "0x77c43da4" referenced memory at "0x010e6000". The memory could not be
> "written".
>
> Click on OK to terminate the program
> Click on CANCEL to debug the program

> What could be causing this

No the printers do not have seperator pages configured.