faxing a pdf with aspx or asp on windows 2003

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax,microsoft.public.win2000.fax (More info?)

Hi,

I have a windows 2003 enterprise edition server. I have a web
application running aspx and asp pages. I need to fax a pdf file from
a webpage via a click of a button.

How would I achieve this using my current scenario via .net or classic
asp without 3rd party tools. Is there any tutorials or step by step
instructions.

Thanks in advance.

:D

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax,microsoft.public.win2000.fax (More info?)

Please ask in the Windows Servers newsgroup. This is for XP.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

<dmalhotr2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a windows 2003 enterprise edition server. I have a web
> application running aspx and asp pages. I need to fax a pdf file from
> a webpage via a click of a button.
>
> How would I achieve this using my current scenario via .net or classic
> asp without 3rd party tools. Is there any tutorials or step by step
> instructions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> :D

TRENDING THREADS