Printing on a network; all other computers print except mi..

Hi, I'm using a Minolta Di351/251/200 on a network with 3 computers and 1
laptop. All the other computers print except mine. In the Printer & Faxes
folder the Status for the printer on my computer reads as " Access denied,
unable to connect " .. how can I fix this?
Please help, I'd appreciate any feedback at all.
Thank you.

Ensure that the printer is installed for ALL users:

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging