Best PC game capture software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseCTech

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Must be:

1. Free or very cheap (unless the only option is expensive)

2. HD

3. Can be recorded @ 24 fps or higher

4. Preferably MPEG-4 video and MP3 audio

5. Doesn't take too much hard drive space

I know its a lot, but thanks if you replied! :D

Solution
MSI AfterBurner the plus is if your game crashes, then the video recording will still be saved. Its also free, and it takes up only about 1/4 of the space Fraps does still giving out incredible quality. I've used this relegiusly for the past few months. You can enter the custom ammount of frames you want, and what "container" you want to the video to be in.

TeamKennedy

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012
MSI AfterBurner the plus is if your game crashes, then the video recording will still be saved. Its also free, and it takes up only about 1/4 of the space Fraps does still giving out incredible quality. I've used this relegiusly for the past few months. You can enter the custom ammount of frames you want, and what "container" you want to the video to be in.

Solution

ChaseCTech

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
ok... i have a monitor resolution of 1152 x 864. Can i record in this resolution or do i have to drop down to 1024 x 768?

absxiith

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011
Go for MSI AfterBurner.It's free,the recorded gameplay file is very small compared to fraps,can be recorded at 100fps if you want,records in MJPG or uncompressed (in case of uncompressed recording,the file size is very large) and you can set the quality (0-100%) if you want.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.