Laser Printers

I am looking for the best possible quality colour laser printer, it needs to
be able to print photos and very sharp text at small point sizes. I'm not
worried about speed or any other feature, other than it needs to be able to
handle A4 paper up to about 200g. If anyone has any suggestions I would be
very grateful.
Thanks in advance - Gary
1 answer Last reply
More about laser printers

    HP Color Laser Printers
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/generic_subcategory.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=printers&category=laserjets_color&subcat1=see_all&catLevel=2

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Gary" wrote:

    | I am looking for the best possible quality colour laser printer, it needs to
    | be able to print photos and very sharp text at small point sizes. I'm not
    | worried about speed or any other feature, other than it needs to be able to
    | handle A4 paper up to about 200g. If anyone has any suggestions I would be
    | very grateful.
    | Thanks in advance - Gary

Laser Printer Microsoft Printers Windows XP