gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am looking for the best possible quality colour laser printer, it needs to
be able to print photos and very sharp text at small point sizes. I'm not
worried about speed or any other feature, other than it needs to be able to
handle A4 paper up to about 200g. If anyone has any suggestions I would be
very grateful.
Thanks in advance - Gary

HP Color Laser Printers
http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/generic_subcategory.do?storeName=storefronts&landing=printers&category=laserjets_color&subcat1=see_all&catLevel=2