Does not print a full page

When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it prints
Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear George,
it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

Check your margin settings.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
> letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it
> prints
> Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
> printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear
> George,
> it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
> results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

Where do I go to check the margin settings?

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Check your margin settings.
> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
> > letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it
> > prints
> > Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
> > printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear
> > George,
> > it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
> > results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

Sorry about that, I'm not use to having to go in and change things, but what
I did was go into WordPad and into Page Setup. The margins were at 1.25 and
so I changed them to .25 and that did it. Thanks for the insight.