Does not print a full page

When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it prints
Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear George,
it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.
3 answers Last reply
More about does print full page

    Check your margin settings.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
    > letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it
    > prints
    > Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
    > printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear
    > George,
    > it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
    > results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

    Where do I go to check the margin settings?

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Check your margin settings.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
    > > letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it
    > > prints
    > > Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
    > > printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear
    > > George,
    > > it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
    > > results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

    Sorry about that, I'm not use to having to go in and change things, but what
    I did was go into WordPad and into Page Setup. The margins were at 1.25 and
    so I changed them to .25 and that did it. Thanks for the insight.

    "Rod P." wrote:

    > Where do I go to check the margin settings?
    >
    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    > > Check your margin settings.
    > > --
    > > Cari
    > > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    > >
    > > "Rod P." <RodP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > When I print an email or a page on a website, the far left or far right
    > > > letters or numbers do not print. Instead of printing Page 1 of 2, it
    > > > prints
    > > > Page 1 of; at the bottom of the page it prints out the date. Instead of
    > > > printing 4/20/2005, it prints 4/20/200. And instead of printing Dear
    > > > George,
    > > > it prints ear George. I have tried using a different printer, but the
    > > > results are the same, so I don't think it is the printer.

Windows XP