ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

We are using the WIA Twain Scanner Module to acquire images. It gives
a number of default page choices but NOT a custom size choice.

Is this a function of windows or the drivers? Is there a work around
to add a custom page size to the WIA module

IS THERE A WAY TO ADD OTHER PAGER SIZES?

It appears that the registry for this driver list page sizes in

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Providers\LanMan Print
Services\Servers\MS-BO3\Forms]

With the values (I THINK) 2,3,4,defing the height and 7,8,9 width (and
repeated later in the string

"Letter"=hex:5c,4b,03,00,68,43,04,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,5c,4b,03,00,68,43,
04,00,01,00,00,00,01,00,00,00

How do i convert these into inches to make new page sizes

It is for a brothers 8440 printer

Byte

Windows XP Professional: What's New in Device and Hardware Support
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/evaluate/hwsprtxp.mspx