Wanted: EQ Account

Anyone have a dead account they want to dump, send me the account code pls.
Want to take a peak into the game, it has been a long time, I am sure there
have been positive changes.

"Mark Tomlin" <mtomlin@gci.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have a dead account they want to dump, send me the account code
> pls. Want to take a peak into the game, it has been a long time, I am sure
> there have been positive changes.
Just go to http://eqlive.station.sony.com/

Link at the top gives you 7 days free and the trilogy expansion package.

Plenty of time to get re-acquainted.

and.... it's not illegal.

T.

"Thomas Houseman"
<thomashouseman@HomailHADTOPUTTHISHERETOSTOPTHESWENVIRUS.com> wrote in

> "Mark Tomlin" <mtomlin@gci.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone have a dead account they want to dump, send me the account
>> code pls. Want to take a peak into the game, it has been a long time,
>> I am sure there have been positive changes.
> Just go to http://eqlive.station.sony.com/
>
> Link at the top gives you 7 days free and the trilogy expansion
> package.
>
> Plenty of time to get re-acquainted.
>
> and.... it's not illegal.

Technically, neither is handing off your account.

--
Rumble
-- Benjamin Franklin

Rumbledor <Rumbledor@hotspamsuxmail.com> wrote in

> "Thomas Houseman"
> <thomashouseman@HomailHADTOPUTTHISHERETOSTOPTHESWENVIRUS.com> wrote in
>

>> "Mark Tomlin" <mtomlin@gci.net> wrote in message
>>> Anyone have a dead account they want to dump, send me the account
>>> code pls. Want to take a peak into the game, it has been a long time,
>>> I am sure there have been positive changes.
>> Just go to http://eqlive.station.sony.com/
>>
>> Link at the top gives you 7 days free and the trilogy expansion
>> package.
>>
>> Plenty of time to get re-acquainted.
>>
>> and.... it's not illegal.
>>

> Technically, neither is handing off your account.

Well, unless you happen to believe DTs twisted arguments...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 36 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter <Tempest>
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner