LG-7000 Help with Fonts & Clock

Last response: in Network Providers
March 31, 2005 4:36:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cell-phone,alt.cellular,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

What I like about my 4500 is that the digital clock is BIG across the main
display. I can see it from five feet away. Now on the 7000 I can't get the
clock to be anything but a hard to read analog clock or a tiny-font across a
tiny bar along the bottom of the display leaving the entire screen blank and
unused. I want a BIG CLOCK!

The fonts are tiny too. The banner fonts along with the call timer are very
small too. I have the fonts in the display setting set to large but the only
thing this seems to affect is the numbers displayed when I dial.

Any help would be appreciated...

More about : 7000 fonts clock

April 1, 2005 12:41:22 AM

I have the 8000 and if I'm correct, the menus are very similar to the 7000.
As for the main screen, you can't do anything but have the small banner
clock or an analog clock. The front screen can have a bigger clock on it.
Sorry, that's all.

!