Hi,

Have just set up 2003 server at school. XP clients now do not see printers
as a common resource.

Setting up a printer under administrator rights on a client does not result
in all users seeing that printer, as would normally be the case. Every new
user has to install a new printer via the add printer wizard. With 250
children and 30 clients, this is doing my head in - any ideas??

TIA
Pete

See Bruce Sanderson's article at
Cari