Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Crysis problem

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 10, 2012 10:29:06 AM

Ok guys I screwed up.
I was messing around with my Shaders.pak of Crysis 1 and forgot to backup the original file.
Can anyone please upload the vanilla Shaders.pak of crysis and give me the link or e-mail me the file?
My game is all messed up now and I need the original file.
My e-mail is mihird97@hotmail.com

More about : crysis problem

Best solution

September 10, 2012 12:23:33 PM
Share

Here you go......let me know when you've got it so I can take it down.
September 10, 2012 5:01:04 PM

Stringjam said:
Here you go......let me know when you've got it so I can take it down.

What exactly am i supposed to do with that?
sorry I'm pretty new.
P.S I open Shaders.pak with WinRaR am i supposed to open it with some other program?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 10, 2012 5:15:37 PM

ZakX11 said:
What exactly am i supposed to do with that?
sorry I'm pretty new.
P.S I open Shaders.pak with WinRaR am i supposed to open it with some other program?



Right-click on the link and choose "Save Link As"

When the save dialog box comes up, look down at the bottom where the drop-down box says "Save As Type"
- Choose "All Files" instead of HTML Document.

It will save as a .pak file. All you have to do is drop it straight into the directory where your old Shaders.pak file was.


Let me know if you have any problems with any of this.....I'll be glad to help.
September 10, 2012 5:23:26 PM

Stringjam said:
Right-click on the link and choose "Save Link As"

When the save dialog box comes up, look down at the bottom where the drop-down box says "Save As Type"
- Choose "All Files" instead of HTML Document.

It will save as a .pak file. All you have to do is drop it straight into the directory where your old Shaders.pak file was.


Let me know if you have any problems with any of this.....I'll be glad to help.

Oh my god I can't thank you enough! :D 
September 10, 2012 5:26:32 PM

Best answer selected by ZakX11.
!