Getting a blank page between my printed ones

Am using an Officejet 7110 all in one and no matter if it's one page or
several I get a blank page following on each printed one. Have checked
'separator page' in printing preferences and this is blank. Checked the page
length is correct (even tried out a few others).

If anyone has some advice I'd be grateful.
Thanks
Gloria

Byte

Check your top and bottom margins, they may be one line too much.

"Gloria" wrote:

> Am using an Officejet 7110 all in one and no matter if it's one page or
> several I get a blank page following on each printed one. Have checked
> 'separator page' in printing preferences and this is blank. Checked the page
> length is correct (even tried out a few others).
>
> If anyone has some advice I'd be grateful.
> Thanks
> Gloria

Yes did that and tried a few other settings but to no avail.
Could there be anything else??
Gloria

"Gloria" wrote:

> Am using an Officejet 7110 all in one and no matter if it's one page or
> several I get a blank page following on each printed one. Have checked
> 'separator page' in printing preferences and this is blank. Checked the page
> length is correct (even tried out a few others).
>
> If anyone has some advice I'd be grateful.
> Thanks
> Gloria

Byte

Check the Advanced settings under printer properties. Each manufacturer
has its own unique settings format. There you may be able to reset the
paper feed to automatic single sheets. It may also have a troubleshoot
section to querie.