deleted faxes

I am using the Microsoft fax console to send and receive faxes and I noticed
that I have an incoming folder, a sent items folder, and a outbox folder,
but no deleted items folder where I could recall a fax if I wanted it back.
Is this the way it is supposed to be or can I set up a deleted items folder?

--
Jim S
Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.

Faxes you delete from the Fax Console are permanently deleted (hence the
warning dialog box). They do not and cannot pass through the Recycle Bin or
a Deleted Items Folder.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"big jim" <jims@nospamisp.com> wrote in message
>I am using the Microsoft fax console to send and receive faxes and I
>noticed that I have an incoming folder, a sent items folder, and a outbox
>folder, but no deleted items folder where I could recall a fax if I wanted
>it back. Is this the way it is supposed to be or can I set up a deleted
>items folder?
>
> --
> Jim S
> Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.

shoot, but thanks for your quick response.

Jim S