I cannot get TIFF images to proof using the wizard. JPG's are no problem,
but all images that are saved as TIFF do not print. Is there a special
setting for that ?

Thanks for any help

kaz
--
Photographic Arts

Byte

Open Windows Explorer>Tools>Folder Options>File Types tab
Scroll down and see if TIF or TIFF is listed, if not click the NEW button to
add it.
Click Apply and OK.