I Might Have Accidentlly Deleted A Pathway To Usbscan.sys.
Didnt Even Notice It Until I Went To Print A Document.tried
Re-installing Printer Software To No Availe.get A Meassage No
Usbscan.sys Found.any Ideas?

--
DAV63

Byte

Do a Search of your harddrive for Usbscan.sys file. There should be several
in different directories. Make sure you have one in
C:\Windows\System32\drivers
You'll probably find one in the i386 directory
You can copy and paste a copy from one to the other directory.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.