compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user manual

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b V Motherboard
February 26, 2005 4:16:58 AM

I need an info on compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user
manual. Where it can be downloaded? Thanx.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 7, 2005 6:42:56 AM

On 26 Feb 2005 01:16:58 -0500, laziz wrote in

> I need an info on compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user
> manual. Where it can be downloaded? Thanx.

In case you haven't found what you're looking for, here's what I found
today about the 5WV254's UWAVE motherboard.

According to Google hits, the UWAVE is a modified version of FIC's AZ31
board. Here's one place where the board is discussed:
http://www.sysopt.com/userreviews/mboards/reviewhtml/FI...

Further searches turned up the following link for the AZ31's user
manual. I hope this is what you're looking for. I opened my 5WV254 for
the first time the other day to clean it and the UWAVE in my machine
sure looks a lot like the diagram(s) in the manual contained in the
below download:

http://www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/40/az31_a2_en...

All the best,
Nevans