compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user manual

I need an info on compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user
manual. Where it can be downloaded? Thanx.
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard user manual

    On 26 Feb 2005 01:16:58 -0500, laziz wrote in

    > I need an info on compaq desktop 5wv254 uwave motherboard's user
    > manual. Where it can be downloaded? Thanx.

    In case you haven't found what you're looking for, here's what I found
    today about the 5WV254's UWAVE motherboard.

    According to Google hits, the UWAVE is a modified version of FIC's AZ31
    board. Here's one place where the board is discussed:
    http://www.sysopt.com/userreviews/mboards/reviewhtml/FIC_AZ31_-_OEM_UWAVE_Version.html

    Further searches turned up the following link for the AZ31's user
    manual. I hope this is what you're looking for. I opened my 5WV254 for
    the first time the other day to clean it and the UWAVE in my machine
    sure looks a lot like the diagram(s) in the manual contained in the
    below download:

    http://www.motherboards.org/files/manuals/40/az31_a2_eng.zip

    All the best,
    Nevans