Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Gaming/Streaming computer setup

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 12, 2012 5:56:54 AM
Related resources
September 12, 2012 9:44:28 PM

I don't think a GTX 560 will either.
September 12, 2012 10:00:07 PM

simon12 said:
I don't think a GTX 560 will either.


I am considering upgrading the card, but I won't downgrade the CPU
September 12, 2012 10:04:32 PM

Hi :) 

An Operating system and a DVD Drive would help....

All the best Brett :) 
September 12, 2012 10:39:51 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

An Operating system and a DVD Drive would help....

All the best Brett :) 


I already have all the other things I haven't mentioned previously :) 
September 12, 2012 10:46:06 PM

am10159 said:
I already have all the other things I haven't mentioned previously :) 



Hi :) 

Ok...then you need a MUCH better graphics card...that one is low end...

All the best Brett :) 
September 12, 2012 11:30:31 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Ok...then you need a MUCH better graphics card...that one is low end...

All the best Brett :) 


Do you think the Radeon HD 7850 will cut it? 2GB GDDR5
September 13, 2012 12:15:31 AM

am10159 said:
Do you think the Radeon HD 7850 will cut it? 2GB GDDR5



Hi :) 

Not really, its only slightly better...

The advice we give customers in my shops about a gaming machine is this...

Add up the TOTAL cost of everything you are going to buy and then spend another 50% of that total on the card...

All the best Brett :) 
September 13, 2012 12:28:51 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Not really, its only slightly better...

The advice we give customers in my shops about a gaming machine is this...

Add up the TOTAL cost of everything you are going to buy and then spend another 50% of that total on the card...

All the best Brett :) 


so you are recommending I spend about $500 on the video card?
September 13, 2012 12:55:07 AM

am10159 said:
so you are recommending I spend about $500 on the video card?



Hi :) 

Yes, and even that wont get you the best card, but it will be a GOOD one...

All the best Brett :) 
September 13, 2012 1:04:14 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Yes, and even that wont get you the best card, but it will be a GOOD one...

All the best Brett :) 


What do you think about the nvidia GTX 680?
September 13, 2012 1:10:40 AM

Hi :) 

Yes its a good card , with various versions....the more you pay the better version you get...

All the best Brett :) 
September 13, 2012 1:15:07 AM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Yes its a good card , with various versions....the more you pay the better version you get...

All the best Brett :) 


Could you suggest something? With all the different versions, I don't know what to look for :/ 
!