Lexmark p6250

Have now installed the said printer but it conflicts with the f-secure so
does not work properly while this is installed if uninstalled the printer and
all properties are accessable can anyone assist please TC
2 answers Last reply
More about lexmark p6250

    Ask f-secure. I have never used this software... is it a firewall? Can it
    not be configured to let the printer work with it. There are plenty of
    other firewall software applications that work just fine.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "TC" <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Have now installed the said printer but it conflicts with the f-secure so
    > does not work properly while this is installed if uninstalled the printer
    > and
    > all properties are accessable can anyone assist please TC

    Thanks have contacted F-Secure awaiting reply unsure how to config to allow
    printer? l've turned the xp firewall off and the f-secure but this still
    dosent help. TC

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Ask f-secure. I have never used this software... is it a firewall? Can it
    > not be configured to let the printer work with it. There are plenty of
    > other firewall software applications that work just fine.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "TC" <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Have now installed the said printer but it conflicts with the f-secure so
    > > does not work properly while this is installed if uninstalled the printer
    > > and
    > > all properties are accessable can anyone assist please TC

Lexmark Microsoft Printers Windows XP