Lexmark p6250

TC

Have now installed the said printer but it conflicts with the f-secure so
does not work properly while this is installed if uninstalled the printer and
all properties are accessable can anyone assist please TC

Ask f-secure. I have never used this software... is it a firewall? Can it
not be configured to let the printer work with it. There are plenty of
other firewall software applications that work just fine.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"TC" <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have now installed the said printer but it conflicts with the f-secure so
> does not work properly while this is installed if uninstalled the printer
> and
> all properties are accessable can anyone assist please TC

TC

Thanks have contacted F-Secure awaiting reply unsure how to config to allow
printer? l've turned the xp firewall off and the f-secure but this still
dosent help. TC