Cant print anything from IE. I get an error box and must c..

I have IE 6 with SP2. I am running Windows XP. Recently I cannot print
anything from IE. I receive an error box with the following details:
Mod Ver 6.0.2900.2627
Ap Ver 6.0.2800.2180
Offset 001aa716
Mod Name mshtml.dll
I reinstalled the Printer Drivers (just in case). THe printer is a Lexmark
X1150. Thanks in advance

Byte

You can either try a Restore of your system, or completely reinstall the
printer and its software first with updated drivers from Lexmark
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.