Lord Nikon?

I need the Lord Nikon link someone posted a while back. The one with
his 3 or 4 sig files of hilarious stick figure action.

Thanks.

~F

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:22:12 +0200, "Morten Steen" <morten.xNOSPAM@film.dk> wrote:

>And yes, this is absolutely BRILLIANT stuff!

I just peed my chair.

Morten Steen wrote:
> >I need the Lord Nikon link someone posted a while back. The one
> with
> > his 3 or 4 sig files of hilarious stick figure action.
>
> Part 1 :
> http://tinyurl.com/89t8m
>
> Part 2 :
> http://tinyurl.com/brjpq
>
> Part 3 :
> http://tinyurl.com/a28xo
>
> And yes, this is absolutely BRILLIANT stuff!
>
> Lalor

OMG hahahaha, Those were great. I was laughing so hard, I think I might
have gotten in trouble here at work.

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:12:58 GMT, Faeandar <mr_castalot@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I need the Lord Nikon link someone posted a while back. The one with
>his 3 or 4 sig files of hilarious stick figure action.
>
>Thanks.
>
>~F

Thank you!

~F