I am trying to add a Kodak easy share printer dock to my printer list.It is
on there but when I try and print from my pc from the kodak printer dock it
goes no where.Is there software out there or did I install it wrong

Byte

Did you follow the installation instructions that came with the printer dock?
Install software first before connecting anything to your PC. You may now
have to uninstall and then reboot to reinstall.
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.

"clanmaster_55" wrote:

> I am trying to add a Kodak easy share printer dock to my printer list.It is
> on there but when I try and print from my pc from the kodak printer dock it
> goes no where.Is there software out there or did I install it wrong

Yes I did follow the instructions but kept getting error messages everytime I
tried to load software.Finally had to go to kodak website and down load from
there. but will try and redo the whole thing again, I have never had any
problems trying to install hardware before....oh well welcome to reality..lol
--
Michael