Is there a way to ensure that an XP Pro Workstation can see all Workgroups on
the network and not just the one it belongs to? I have multiple machines and
some show multiple workgroups while others only show the one they belong to.

Please post in XP networking ... this is the printers newsgroup.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)