Need help with a game

wm9 Productions

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
so today i was play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox and i joined a already playing match and when i shot someone i leveled up to 70 instantly and when it ended he set me to prestige 4 level 70 and said your going to have to pay for that i was how much 10 bucks PayPal but should i pay or just block communications and report him or can he hack me or DeRank me and i looked it up its a XP Lobby so can someone help please!!

G

I would file a complaint and then block communications because he sounds like a big time hacker. I'm not sure if you can get back to your original rank though.

wm9 Productions

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
I would file a complaint and then block communications because he sounds like a big time hacker. I'm not sure if you can get back to your original rank though.
ok thanks i think i will do that i guess i will prestige but is there a way he can hack me though or get me banned that the most important thing to me

G

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that he'll be able to, as long as you keep your Xbox live account details to yourself you should be ok. Best of luck anyway. :)