Maximum pages capabilaty

It appears that Windows XP only allows a 5digit numer for page selection to
print. I have 185k pages to print and I want to be able to select a range
using 6 digits Example: Start page 142,001 and stip 150,000. Is there a
registry hack to allow me to select a 6 digit number.
--
John S.
1 answer Last reply

    Don't know of one but try dividing the original document up into more
    manageable segments.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "John S." <JohnS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It appears that Windows XP only allows a 5digit numer for page selection
    > print. I have 185k pages to print and I want to be able to select a range
    > using 6 digits Example: Start page 142,001 and stip 150,000. Is there a
    > registry hack to allow me to select a 6 digit number.
    > --
    > John S.

Microsoft Windows XP