Maximum pages capabilaty

May 4, 2005 11:40:16 AM

It appears that Windows XP only allows a 5digit numer for page selection to
print. I have 185k pages to print and I want to be able to select a range
using 6 digits Example: Start page 142,001 and stip 150,000. Is there a
registry hack to allow me to select a 6 digit number.
--
John S.
Anonymous

Don't know of one but try dividing the original document up into more
manageable segments.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)