Install Fax on new computer

I am trying to set up my fax. I bought a new notebook with Windows XP
pre-installed. When I try to set up the fax it wants me to insert the Windows
XP disk. My computer did not come with a disk. So how can I install my fax
since I do not have a disk?

If your installation files are on the hard drive, you may need to direct the
routine to the i386 Folder there. If you have applied any service packs,
these files may have been moved to a different folder
(ServicePackFiles\i386), and you will need to direct the routine to that
folder.

If your installation was performed by an OEM (original equipment
manufacturer), it will be the responsibility of the OEM to supply those
files.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]