Sign in with
Your question

Computer vs xbox?

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2012 9:26:09 PM

i cant seem to decide between getting borderlands 2 for Xbox 360 or PC please tell me what you guys think and witch is more fun and enjoyable.

More about : computer xbox

September 13, 2012 9:29:05 PM

Game can be purchased for PC through Greenman Gaming's website (the Steam key is what you're buying) for $36.00 when you apply the store wide 25% off coupon at the bottom of the hot deals section to the already 20% discounted rate on Borderlands 2 and you get the enhanced PC options. Or you can buy it for $60.00 to play it with lesser graphics and less available options on an Xbox. Your choice.
m
l
September 14, 2012 3:40:16 PM

PC definitely. FPS cannot be played with a gamepad, you need a mouse. Plus, graphics are much higher quality on PC.
m
l
Related resources
September 14, 2012 5:27:40 PM

m8 i will not explain why pc is better , just go for pc and i am sure that all gamers will tell u to go for pc
m
l
September 14, 2012 8:27:48 PM

PC, it has tf2, steam, and so much more.
m
l
October 4, 2012 3:54:28 AM

casualcolors said:
Game can be purchased for PC through Greenman Gaming's website (the Steam key is what you're buying) for $36.00 when you apply the store wide 25% off coupon at the bottom of the hot deals section to the already 20% discounted rate on Borderlands 2 and you get the enhanced PC options. Or you can buy it for $60.00 to play it with lesser graphics and less available options on an Xbox. Your choice.

agree
m
l
October 4, 2012 3:14:51 PM

Sunius said:
FPS cannot be played with a gamepad, you need a mouse.

i know a lot of people that can argue that, my brother especially. I hate gamepad for FPS but he loves it, even hooks up his xbox gamepad to PC to play borderlands.

i love mouse and keyboard so much less to do with your hands to get the same things done and in most cases M/K player will trump a gamepad player anytime. but again practice with either will help with skill :p 
m
l
!