canoniR2200 problem

I have installed printer canoniR2200 but I can not print.
When I choose print from file menu it seems ok and even in printer
diolog box says that ewerything is ok. But paper does not come out.
please help

Byte

Upon reading this post, my first question is, is there blank paper in
the feeder tray?
--
Ask not what your Country can do for
you, but ask what you can do for your