Printing Emails

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 6, 2005 7:52:14 PM

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up my PC to automatically print
out my Emails on receipt, while leaving the PC unattended, so that on return
I find my mail ready in the printer tray ?
( XP pro, OE, and BT Yahoo mail )
Mike@LincolnUK

More about : printing emails

May 7, 2005 11:28:02 AM

That would be a BIG mistake if it were possible. Imagine someone sending
you a 50 page email, or a 4mb text document, of something you wouldn't even
be interest in?????
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"Mike W" wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up my PC to automatically print
> out my Emails on receipt, while leaving the PC unattended, so that on return
> I find my mail ready in the printer tray ?
> ( XP pro, OE, and BT Yahoo mail )
> Mike@LincolnUK

May 8, 2005 1:52:20 AM

You must have a lot of faith in your spam filters.

!