Printing Emails

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up my PC to automatically print
out my Emails on receipt, while leaving the PC unattended, so that on return
I find my mail ready in the printer tray ?
( XP pro, OE, and BT Yahoo mail )
Mike@LincolnUK
2 answers Last reply
More about printing emails

    That would be a BIG mistake if it were possible. Imagine someone sending
    you a 50 page email, or a 4mb text document, of something you wouldn't even
    be interest in?????
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "Mike W" wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up my PC to automatically print
    > out my Emails on receipt, while leaving the PC unattended, so that on return
    > I find my mail ready in the printer tray ?
    > ( XP pro, OE, and BT Yahoo mail )
    > Mike@LincolnUK

    You must have a lot of faith in your spam filters.
    "Mike W" <mike.wood53@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up my PC to automatically
    > print
    > out my Emails on receipt, while leaving the PC unattended, so that on
    > return
    > I find my mail ready in the printer tray ?
    > ( XP pro, OE, and BT Yahoo mail )
    > Mike@LincolnUK

Microsoft Windows XP