Printing from internet

when I print from the internet the right hand side of the page is always cut
off. How can I make it print the whole page? Making text smaller does not
help.
--
mike 76
4 answers Last reply

    Miss Tick is correct.

    The page, as seen on the web site, is formatted for that purpose rather
    than conveniently dimensioned to fit on a standard page size. Sometimes
    there is a clickable spot on the page, to provide an
    equivalent-but-formatted-for-printing, but most often not.

    It is sometimes workable to copy the entire page into a word processor
    such as Word, make adjustments there and print to a standard page width.
    Sometimes it is a great deal of trouble. It depends on how the page was
    set up.

    Tom
    MSMVP
    Windows Shell/User

    PS
    Reading the fantastic manual (RTFM) is always useful. ;-)
    TF

    "mike 76" <mike76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    : when I print from the internet the right hand side of the page is
    always cut
    : off. How can I make it print the whole page? Making text smaller does
    not
    : help.
    : --
    : mike 76

    mike 76 wrote:
    > when I print from the internet the right hand side of the page is
    > always cut off. How can I make it print the whole page? Making text
    > smaller does not help.

    This has nothing whatsoever to do with Windows it is a function of your
    printer driver. You either RTFM that came with the unit, or read the help
    file.

    Tom Ferguson schrieb:
    > Miss Tick is correct.
    >
    > The page, as seen on the web site, is formatted for that purpose
    rather
    > than conveniently dimensioned to fit on a standard page size.
    Sometimes
    > there is a clickable spot on the page, to provide an
    > equivalent-but-formatted-for-printing, but most often not.
    >
    > It is sometimes workable to copy the entire page into a word
    processor
    > such as Word, make adjustments there and print to a standard page
    width.
    > Sometimes it is a great deal of trouble. It depends on how the page
    was
    > set up.
    >
    > Tom
    > MSMVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    >
    > PS
    > Reading the fantastic manual (RTFM) is always useful. ;-)
    > TF
    >
    > "mike 76" <mike76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > : when I print from the internet the right hand side of the page is
    > always cut
    > : off. How can I make it print the whole page? Making text smaller
    does
    > not
    > : help.
    > : --
    > : mike 76

    Try Firefox.
    In print-preview you can zoom the generated output (not just the view
    like in IE).

    Dieter

    "=?Utf-8?B?bWlrZSA3Ng==?=" wrote in
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax:
    >when I print from the internet the right hand side of the page is always cut
    >off. How can I make it print the whole page?

    Use any browser but Internet Explorer.

    Seriously; that's been my experience.

    If the computer you use isn't your own, _sometimes_ printing in
    landscape mode will work, at the cost of killing more trees.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Fax Microsoft Internet Windows XP