Can anyone recommend any good reading where I can learn about the actual
mechanics/electronics of printers ?
Having been into electronics for many years I have studied things I needed
to know about and can usually fix most things myself, but printers remain a
mystery.
Mike@Lincoln UK

How Inkjet Printers Work
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/inkjet-printer5.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Mike W" wrote:

| Can anyone recommend any good reading where I can learn about the actual
| mechanics/electronics of printers ?
| Having been into electronics for many years I have studied things I needed
| to know about and can usually fix most things myself, but printers remain a
| mystery.
| Mike@Lincoln UK

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
Tested on: 5/12/2005 5:25:46 PM