Cannot find Printers using WIN XO

using WIN XP I cannot print ot a networked printer. I have even tried
can anyone help me??

many thbaks
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot find printers

    What operating system is the PC WITH the printer running?
    What operating system is the PC WITHOUT the printer running?
    Is the Printer correctly set to be Shared?
    What make and model printer is it and how is it connected to the PC?
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Ian cannot print via WIN XP" <Ian cannot print via WIN
    XP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > using WIN XP I cannot print ot a networked printer. I have even tried
    > can anyone help me??
    >
    > many thbaks

Printers Microsoft Windows XP