Cannot find Printers using WIN XO

May 15, 2005 7:58:02 AM

using WIN XP I cannot print ot a networked printer. I have even tried
can anyone help me??

many thbaks

More about : find printers win

Anonymous
May 15, 2005 3:30:17 PM

What operating system is the PC WITH the printer running?
What operating system is the PC WITHOUT the printer running?
Is the Printer correctly set to be Shared?
What make and model printer is it and how is it connected to the PC?
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

!