Print size altered for one user

May 16, 2005 6:34:09 PM

All

I have a strange printing issue that I wonder if you could help with. We
have a network setup, XP PCs and Win2003 Servers. Printers are HP 4050 and
3380, the PCs map to the server drivers.

All users print fine to the printers exept one. In any application, if this
user prints, the margins for the paper size do print, eg: A4 does not print
to the full size, the margins for the sides and bottom of the page are
larger than they should be.

It can't be a driver issue as no other user is having this problem, so it
must be a PC specific issue. Does anyone have any idea as to what to check
for??

Any guidance/pointers would be much appreciated!

Regards

--
Leigh Griffin
Anonymous

Check the User's default setting for paper size.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)