printer sharing

my son and husband both have HP pcs and we have a HPPSC2400 photosmart
printer. I cannot figure out how to share the printer from my husband's pc &
my son's. I have a microsoft router and have both pcs connected to the
internet, but i have no idea what else to do. please, if anyone has any
suggestions, i would totally appreciate them.

See:
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Five.htm
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"davesgal" <davesgal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my son and husband both have HP pcs and we have a HPPSC2400 photosmart
> printer. I cannot figure out how to share the printer from my husband's
> pc &
> my son's. I have a microsoft router and have both pcs connected to the
> internet, but i have no idea what else to do. please, if anyone has any
> suggestions, i would totally appreciate them.

TRENDING THREADS