Printers auto installing

On Server 2003 we have a couple of XP workstations that are automatically
installing printers from the network in the Printers and Faxes. We delete
the printers but sometime during the day they come back. Is there a
parameter to turn this off?

Sorry, nevermind, I should have searched the group first. I see the answer
in an earlier reply