Fax is properly configured according to
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/crawford_02october21.mspx
and
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q306550&LN=EN-US.
Using Laptop with Win XP SP2.
When I try to send fax (by printing to it) nothing happens. The Fax Monitor
does not pop. When I look in the Fax Console I see nothing in the
Incoming/Inbox/Outbox views.
I have Administrator privileges.

Help !!

Thanks,
Gil.

Exactly what are you doing and what happens?
Are you certain the installation completed successfully and if so how?
What is the status of the Fax Service?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]