Dell Photo all-in-one 922

receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.
3 answers Last reply
More about dell photo

    Call Dell. And keep your fingers crossed that it's still under guarantee.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Mary Volpe" <bgreat@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
    > printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

    Dell will probably tell you that the printheads are dirty and need cleaning.
    Also, the printhead may not be aligned correctly. If the printer is over
    three
    years old, suggest you purchase a new one.
    --
    Today is the first day of the rest of
    your life.

    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Call Dell. And keep your fingers crossed that it's still under guarantee.
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "Mary Volpe" <bgreat@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > > receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
    > > printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

    It should be under guarantee. It hasn't been out that long. It's a
    rebadged Lexmark which kind of explains it in simple terms.
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "Byte" <Byte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Dell will probably tell you that the printheads are dirty and need
    > cleaning.
    > Also, the printhead may not be aligned correctly. If the printer is over
    > three
    > years old, suggest you purchase a new one.
    > --
    > Today is the first day of the rest of
    > your life.
    >

    > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
    >
    >> Call Dell. And keep your fingers crossed that it's still under
    >> guarantee.
    >> --
    >> Cari
    >> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >>
    >> "Mary Volpe" <bgreat@ev1.net> wrote in message
    >> > receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual
    >> > for
    >> > printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

Photo Dell Microsoft Windows XP