Dell Photo all-in-one 922

May 18, 2005 5:16:25 PM

receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

More about : dell photo 922

Anonymous
May 18, 2005 5:16:26 PM

Call Dell. And keep your fingers crossed that it's still under guarantee.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Mary Volpe" <bgreat@ev1.net> wrote in message
> receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
> printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

May 20, 2005 11:08:02 AM

Dell will probably tell you that the printheads are dirty and need cleaning.
Also, the printhead may not be aligned correctly. If the printer is over
three
years old, suggest you purchase a new one.
--
Today is the first day of the rest of
your life.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Call Dell. And keep your fingers crossed that it's still under guarantee.
> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "Mary Volpe" <bgreat@ev1.net> wrote in message
> > receiving print head error. can't print anything. Don't have manual for
> > printer; have checked everything I know to do & still getting error.

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 10:59:31 PM

It should be under guarantee. It hasn't been out that long. It's a
rebadged Lexmark which kind of explains it in simple terms.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

!