free trial

I am downloading the free trial of eq2 but it says itr is taking 3
hours to dl the mp3 files and i have a cable modem. is there anyway
around this????please heklp

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <1121384145.958035.320610@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
elfkar2001@yahoo.com says...
> I am downloading the free trial of eq2 but it says itr is taking 3
> hours to dl the mp3 files and i have a cable modem. is there anyway
> around this????please heklp

1 Buy it - it will have to patch but will be less.

or

2 copy the eq2 folder from a friends computer - it may have to patch but
will be less. (probably less patching than even buying it. :)

elfkar2001@yahoo.com crashed Echelon writing

> I am downloading the free trial of eq2 but it says itr is taking 3
> hours to dl the mp3 files and i have a cable modem. is there anyway
> around this????please heklp

Nopes, updater is using hashing of the files, so if they dont match or are
missing they will be downloaded.

So you'll just have to wait or use a service that can burn it to DVD and
ship it to.

--
Bjarke Andersen
Wanna reply by email? Remove the spammer in address

<elfkar2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am downloading the free trial of eq2 but it says itr is taking 3
> hours to dl the mp3 files and i have a cable modem. is there anyway
> around this????please heklp

Just wait....