How to hide Fax Monitor

Is there a way to disable Fax Monitor from appearing when a fax is being
received. One of our secretaries' computer is acting as fax machine, and the
Fax Monitor box keeps poping up and distracting him whenever there is a new
fax coming. We want to permanently hide this box.

Tariq

In the Fax Console:
Tools > Fax Printer configuration > Tracking
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]