Installing Hp Officejet 5510

We currently purchased an Officejet 5510 and the installation cd wasn't
included and we can't install the printer correctly...can someone send me the
program or is there any other way we can install it without the cd? We
purchased the printer out of state while on vacation and there are no
computer supply places in our area. Can anyone help?

Click on the link below..

http://search.hp.com/query.html?hpvc=US+-+English&cc=us&lang=en&qt=officejet+5510&la=en

Now select your model.. there are three.. 5510, 5510v, 5510xi (depending on
country of purchase)..

At the next Windows, select the option to download drivers.. keep following
the links till you get to the option to download 'Full Feature Software and
Drivers..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User